DO YOU HAVE A SIZE GUIDE?
- You can find our size guide next to each garment on the website, this will give you information on what size to choose.
MY ITEM IS FAULTY, WHAT DO I DO?
- All information for returning faulty products can be found via the: Returns Policy
MY ITEM IS NOT SUITABLE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- If your garment is not suitable you can easily have this exchanged or receive a credit note for the value of your garment by following our returns procedure via the following link (website link) under ‘Returns Policy'. Please note we do not offer cash refunds.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- To return your purchase, please get in touch via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE IS MY PARCEL?
- We use DPD to deliver all of our parcels within Ireland and the UK who will send you an email/text message when your order is ready for dispatch. The delivery notification will give you a date and time for delivery which you can manually change following DPD instructions.
WHAT DOES ''PRE-ORDER'' MEAN?
- If a garment is marked pre-order on the website, this can take up to 14 working days to come into stock. Allow for standard delivery time. If any delays occur you will be notified.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
- Ireland Standard: 2-3 working days - €6
- Ireland Express: 1 working day (order before noon day before ) - €9
- UK Standard: 3-4 working days - €13
- UK Express: 2 working days - €15
- International Standard: 5-10 working days approximately - €22
These are all tracked by DPD.